Thursday, September 27, 2012

Katie | 2013 Senior Portraits | Cedar Falls, IA Senior Photographer

Katie emailed me a few weeks ago inquiring about getting some senior portraits taken, and I was so thrilled to get to know her through the process! She's a super sweetheart, and we had fun visiting random spots in Cedar Falls in the gorgeous late-summer sunlight. When I found out that she's a super big book-lover (like me!) I just knew we had to include some...and I'm so glad we did! Katie, thanks so much for letting me drag you to some sketch areas ;) and surviving random flying sticks at my car with me! It was most definitely an adventure, and I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

love always,
Amelia Renee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment