Thursday, March 1, 2012

home is one of the sweetest words I know. | personal

hello hello hello! you may have noticed (or not!) that there have been no blog posts for about 2 weeks. the reason, of course, would be that I was not at home. nor was I in country, actually! I spent just a little over a week in the destitute but gorgeous place called Haiti, and I knew from day 2 that I didn't want to leave. I'll hopefully be sharing more about my trip soon, as well as getting back into the swing of regular business & such, but for now I'll leave you with this little teaser of my new favorite adventurous, precocious, south carolinian speakin', 6-year-old girl. midterms are next week, but once those are done you shall surely see more of me around here!

Photobucket

love always,
amelia renee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment