Thursday, March 8, 2012

mihas kidlets | children | Cedar Falls, IA lifestyle photographer

I absolutely LOVE children. I'm not sure if my infatuation started when my sister was born or even before that, but I've known since I was young that children are one of my passions. and babies? Oh sweet goodness, babies are the best. (yes, they stink & cry— but they're the most precious things God created, I think!)

However, playing & babysitting kids is totally different than photographing them. It's a whole new ballpark...more than that, really, it's a whole new sport! It's not my strongest point and I have the utmost respect & admiration for professional children's photographers! However, I'll say 'yes' to the occasional session, and I'm sure glad I did this one! Dimitri and Sophia are two very adorable little ones, and although we had our share of tears during the session, we definitely had some fun, too! Check it out:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and for all of you wanting to hear about haiti, that's coming!

love always,
amelia renee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment