Tuesday, November 15, 2011

main event 2011 | personal

I've been meaning to get this post up for a month...somehow it hasn't happened. Until today! The last weekend in October, I traveled to Kansas City with about 1000 other college students to attend a conference called main event, where we spent time worshiping & learning about God, building relationships with other students from our campuses, and from schools across the midwest! It was a wonderful experience, and I'm so looking forward to next year!

Photobucket
Kansas City sunrise...beautiful.
Photobucket
bus riding. lots of it!
Photobucket
we stayed in the Hyatt...holy wow! it was super gorgeous.
Photobucket

Photobucket
these girls are in my (and Brittney's) Bible study, and I was so thrilled to have them come along!
Photobucket

Photobucket
and of course, fun & games!
Photobucket

Photobucket
love always,

amelia renee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment