Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Peter + Amy | married love

it's in the miles we drive, 
never having to say goodbye 
to the things we tell each other 

without saying a word.
you are the one thing that I know.

the wine we drink || drew holcomb & the neighbors

 photo peteramy01_zpsdaa0f1fb.jpg

peter and amy have been friends for years. they were just a few grades ahead of me in youth group & sunday school growing up, and I know for a fact that I thought they both were really cool

 photo peteramy02_zps1038f43c.jpg

fast forward to the college years, and suddenly, peter & amy's friendship took a romantic turn. before you know it, boom. married! attending their wedding was full of laughter, reminiscing, and sweet sweet love. 

 photo peteramy03_zps6df88748.jpg

i'm not sure how, but is has been two years (exactly, on the day we took these!) since they said "I do"...and it's just about the most fun thing to watch them two years farther into love!

 photo peteramy04_zps2ceefb74.jpg

 photo peteramy05_zpsd2c06b41.jpg

 photo peteramy06_zpsad28b4e8.jpg

these two are planning a trip to NYC later this summer...we joked about how I should start hiring myself out to couples & families on vacation. fully paid trip to the best travel spots— in trade for professional photos of the scenery, architecture, + the family, of course. ;) all bound up in an album, nice & neat. whadd'ya think? I'm definitely game for it!

 photo peteramy07_zpsf385361d.jpg

pete & amy, I loved hanging out with you two! it's such a joy to capture the two of you in love now...and I look forward to doing again down the road! and hopefully some family photos someday, too. ;)

 photo peteramy08_zpse925dd1d.jpg

xoxo,
amelia renee

No comments:

Post a Comment