Monday, October 8, 2012

Amelia Renee is Excited to Announce...!

This is an exciting post for me to write! I can hardly believe that in the little over a year I've been writing and posting to this blog, I've now written 100 posts! In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure that's a minute number....years from now I'll look back & laugh at how silly I was to be excited at such a tiny sum of posts.

But today, I am excited! This is a reason to celebrate—and I never turn down a reason to celebrate! Bring out the party hats, the helium-filled balloons, and loads of glitter. Get ready, 'cause I'm announcing:

A GIVEAWAY! 

I love hot drinks in fall & winter, and so today I'm giving away a $10 Starbucks giftcard. It's not much, but hey, I'm a college student too! ;) You can take your best friend out for coffee...or maybe that cute girl you've been wanting to get to know better, or even surprise someone who has been having a rough week with a little pick-me-up from Starbs! However you want to spend it, it's yours...if you win!

So, how do you win? It's simple. Easy as pie!

All you have to do is comment below in the comment box (only one time, please!) and tell me your favorite hot fall drink, from Starbucks or anywhere else! All entries received before tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7:59 PM CST will be entered in to a random drawing for the giftcard, and the winner will be announced later this week!

So, go! Comment below, share this blog post with friends and tell them to comment as well! (If they win, maybe they'll share!) Also, if you haven't liked my photography page do so (before you comment!) and tell me that in your comment, and you'll be entered again into the drawing! Finally, if you have twitter, tweet with this link (http://tinyurl.com/9m366y6) to the blog post, telling people about this little contest with the hashtag #ameliareaches100!

Simple enough, right? :)


Photobucket

As one might say, 
May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!

Amelia Renee:)

27 comments:

  1. Aaand favorite fall drink would either be cinnamon chai or eggnog latte. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on that success! Ok,my favorite fall drink from Starbucks would have to be the pumpkin spice latte w/ a pump of mocha (oh yes, I am one of those specializers ;). definitely hoping to win this one! Thanks so much!

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I already liked your page (whoever hasn't is missing out).

      Delete
    2. Janelle, you are reaaaaally too sweet! haha, thanks for the fun drink idea! I may just have to try it! ;)

      Delete
  3. I already liked your facebook page. ;)

    Pumpkin Spice Latte. Starbucks is good, but Caribou is better. Also, currently loving my pumkin spice chai that I concocted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite fall drink is a chia tea, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some chai with caramel (from Lampost..hehe). And you know I like your page. How sweet of you to do a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite fall drink is a mocha. Please come to Chicago sometime soon so that I can have you try a mocha from Ipsento. SUPER yummy. Quality coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm! My homemade hot apple cider! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite fall drink is definitely chai...from Cup of Joe! Actually my favorite drink of any time of the year is chai!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked your Facebook page a long time ago :)

    I love the half chai half pumpkin spice latte..I know you do, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are wonderful miss Amelia :) My favorite drink is a salted caramel latte or hot chocolate! SO good :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm...haven't really thought about my favorite fall drink, bit I'd have to go with the classic hot chocolate. It's that time of year where it finally gets cold enough to make it without being judged. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just liked your fb page! :) I absoulutly LOVE Starbucks and my favorite fall drink would have to be the Salted Carmel mocha :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmm I think some hot cider in fall is delicious:) but cocoa and marshmallows are definitely good too. I've never had a pumpkin spice latte and I've been wanting to try it oh so much<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. pshh liked your page forever ago! tweeting you right now!
    favorite drink. the cup's cider. on our new tradition nights! (;

    congrats on the 100, girl!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Salted Caramel hot cocoa! :) Skype date soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know I liked your page ;)
    Cup of Joe's Hot Apple Cider with cinnamon is definitely my new favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your 100th blog post! I enjoy a chai tea latte, or pumpkin splice latte with whip cream of course!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! That's a tough question....I'd go with either a 4 pump soy chai no water (best chai ever) or a classic pumpkin spice latte.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read your blog like you said :) Congrats on the 100 posts! I'd say my favorite fall/cold weather drink would be a cinnamon dolce latte or a carmel apple spiced cider! (pst! if you pick me I'll share, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooo! Fave drink = plain old Pike's Peak roast from Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't much love Starbucks (I think I'm not actually an adult!) but I would love to win it for Ben. His favorite is an Americano with a shot of vanilla and room. Congrats on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pumpkin Spice Chai! And I liked your page forever ago. Miss ya, girlie! Congrats on 100 posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Apple Cider! I love your blogs and ALL of your photos! You are an inspiration :) Congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete