Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kristine + Miranda | Friends Forever Session | Cedar Falls, IA Lifestyle Photographer

this is one of my absolute favorite sessions to date. (i may or may not say that every time...but it's always true!) the light was perfection, my models gorgeous, and the air full of laughter and smiles. even though it was the start of a summer of separation for the three of us, we were full of joy because each one of our summers will be full of growing in grace and the knowledge of God! Kristine & Miranda, thank you both for trusting me enough to get up before sunrise to take these photos! it was worth it, I'd say! :) can't wait to reunite with you both in August.

That goes for all y'all out there reading...I'm still booking senior, friends, family, and engagement sessions, not to mention weddings, so I can hit the ground running when I get home! Shoot me an email if you're interested:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

love always,
amelia renee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment