Monday, July 23, 2012

Jessica | Portraits | Jacksonville, FL

This is Jessica. Also known as J-Blunk, J-Beebs, baby bear, or Jessca. She loves running, brushing her teeth, Josh Turner, having polynomial long division races, and dislikes Taylor Swift and when bananas turn brown. This gal is hilarious and just like a sister to me....I'm going to be sad to not have her around to hug at the end of the summer! Good thing I've decided that a road trip is in order next year to Lincoln, Nebraska for a visit. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love always,
Amelia Renee:)

P.S. Does the color on the images look off to any of you? I can't tell if it's my computer screen or blogger or just me. Input on that would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment