Thursday, July 26, 2012

Team Uncontained | Portraits | Jacksonville, Fl

One of the things that I love about Jax STP is that you get to meet SO many new people! Sometimes life throws you a little treat, though, and you get to have one of your good friends from high school days come along too! Amelia M & I were friends in high school, but we've definitely gotten closer in the past two years, even with her being away in Ames for school. Partially because of Amelia, I've been able to get to know her team a little. These girls have some crazy fun together, let me tell you. They asked me to snap some photos of them before we all split up, and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how they turned out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

love always,
Amelia Renee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment