Wednesday, January 11, 2012

cassie | model

cassie contacted me when she needed some new shots for a modeling competition she's doing in the next week! we had a blast enjoying the warm (well, warm for January!) weather & late afternoon sunshine. i'll be sure to post the links for voting next week on my facebook page, and i'm sure she'd love it if you all vote for her;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

love always,
amelia renee:)

1 comment:

  1. These. Are. FABULOUS!!!! I lovelovelove them!!! You did such an amazing job. I really hope we can get the blue dress in because wow, I think it will be the bombshell. Thank you so much for doing these. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete