Friday, November 21, 2014

Thompson Family | Ames Family Portrait Photographer | Ada Hayden

I don't remember the taste
of sweet strawberry summertime
completely grey
without you in it
the world just wasn't the same
I Know What the World was Like || Alli Rogers

Last fall, I got a sweet surprise when the Thompsons emailed me and asked if I was available to do their family photos. I was even more delighted when they asked for updated family photos this fall! To me, family portraits should happen more often—especially with growing kiddos. Last year, baby Ben was just a month or so old. This year, he's all grown up at 1 and cooing and smiling to get any attention he can away from his older sisters! Which, by the way, are two of the sweetest girls in the Ames area. ;)


 photo blog01_zps86cf8693.jpg

 photo blog02_zps38ec6e79.jpg

 photo blog03_zps48b56a07.jpg

 photo blog04_zps3f7c0dc7.jpg

 photo blog05_zpsd583fb60.jpg

 photo blog06_zpsa1fbe836.jpg

 photo blog07_zps01a2b7a7.jpg

 photo blog08_zpsc1bc7158.jpg

 photo blog09_zpsf6c90db2.jpg

If you live in the Ames or Cedar Falls areas, I'd love to talk with you about updating your family photos! No time is better than now…especially since pricing will be going up at the end of the year. [Spoiler: that also means new and fun things ahead!] Email ameliareneephoto (at) gmail.com :)

Love always,
Amelia


1 comment:

  1. I may be partial to baby boys named Ben, but oh my word he is adorable! I LOVE that little face especially in the second to last picture. hehe. We really should get you to take some pics of our whole fam sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete