Friday, October 25, 2013

Kayla + Tyler | Kent County Park | Engaged!

love me like a hard break
love me like a thief
love me like you want to
come steal my history

steal my history || drew holcomb & the neighbors

 photo KaylaTylerBlog01_zps3466e9e2.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog02_zps5260a2fd.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog03_zpsac98fd52.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog04_zps5e6a0096.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog05_zpsec0f0b59.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog06_zps2236541f.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog07_zps49265f32.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog08_zps3dfdffea.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog09_zps7847adf5.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog10_zpsc502fa4f.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog11_zps8ce75650.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog12_zpsfe29ec15.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog13_zpsf6775fe7.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog14_zpseeea373b.jpg

 photo KaylaTylerBlog16_zps5f40a9f9.jpg

I absolutely adore these two! I've known Kayla since my freshman year, when we were in the same Bible study. Sophomore year these two started dating (I distinctly remember standing in the Nav house when they started "running" together...things didn't take long after that!) and last year, we three were in the same small group. 

We went back to where Tyler proposed to Kayla, on a bridge in Kent County. The morning was foggy and the light was stunning as we wandered through wet grasses & over golden hued hills. These two also treated me to brunch! Seriously the best kind of morning in my book.

Tyler and Kayla, I love how fun you two make life toegher. Anyone can tell that you have THE MOST fun together, and yet it's a deeper love than superficial "fun" times. It's a commitment to live life alongside each other, through the tough and the enjoyable. Thank you both for mirroring Christ's love in your lives! Love you both. :)

xoxo,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment