Friday, November 1, 2013

Sesterhenn Family | Cedar Falls Family Mini-Session

 photo Sestblog01_zpsa34f4c0f.jpg

 photo Sestblog02_zpsa4ea3cea.jpg

 photo Sestblog03_zpsa84c9451.jpg

 photo Sestblog04_zps66bf2cf7.jpg

 photo Sestblog05_zps6d91578d.jpg

 photo Sestblog06_zpsf7eb4070.jpg

 photo Sestblog07_zps2c8c435b.jpg

Wayyy back in my youth, the Sesterhenn family moved down our street, and blessed our family big time! My sister and I had new friends to play with, my mom had someone to borrow flour from (or mainly just to walk with in the mornings;) and the neighborhood was filled with more joy and laughter than before.

Although our family has since moved out of the city proper, we've haven't forgotten this wonderful crew! So I was extremely excited to see an email in my inbox from Lisa, asking if I had a spot for them in my fall mini-sessions. These five (plus Daisy Mae) were so fun to hang out with on the most gorgeous fall afternoon. Thanks for rocking your session, Sesterhenns! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment