Thursday, January 24, 2013

new personal project!

this year, i decided to attempt something i've been wanting to do for a long time...a 365! if you aren't familiar with what a 365 is, it's when a photographer take a photo every day for a year. sometimes they get super crazy and always do a self-portrait (generally really amazing, intense, time-consuming ones) but i've just decided that i'll take a photo. it may be a self-portrait, but it really can be anything. the goal is to keep the camera in my hands, to document my daily life (because so often i don't even think to photograph an event or daily occurrence!) and to try some new techniques & ideas along the way.

i'm hoping to shoot some crazy cool ideas floating around in my head, although some of them may have to wait until later aka spring. ;) but if you'd like to keep up with my little project, the link can be found here!

photo from day 9. one of my current favorites:)

Photobucket

love always,
amelia renee:)

1 comment: