Thursday, May 17, 2012

Edina & Samira | Friends Forever


Friends, I am so thankful for Edina. You see, almost 2 years ago now, I entered this very large and scary world called "COLLEGE." Never mind you that it was only at a community college 15 minutes away from home, or that I was only taking 12 credit hours that semester (how I wish I could change that now...) but I was nervous. Jittery, like the first day of high school, but worse because I wasn't going in with my entire junior high. This time, I was on my own, and I had no idea what to expect.

My first class was a Marketing class with one of my favorite professors to date, although I didn't know it that monday morning at 7:49 when I walked through the doors into the clean, small lecture room. I did notice over the next hour, however, that this class was mostly full of males. I think that there were about 5 girls in that class, total! So the next morning we had class, I made sure to snag a seat next to a very pretty girl who looked to be close to my age. We girls have to stick together, you know. ;) Well, that girl just happened to be Edina! And even after the class finished, I'd see her occasionally when I would run into my credit union to drop off a check or get some cash. It always makes my day to see a familiar face, I'll tell you! :) Needless to say, I was super excited when Edina facebooked me a few months back & wanted to set up some photos of her & her best friend! We went out early one morning last week and had soooooo much fun, laughing and walking around in the sunshine. Edina, thank you so much for allowing me to photograph you gals! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
love always,
amelia renee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment