Monday, February 17, 2014

Kelsey + Katie | Roommate Session | Iowa State Campus

Before I came to Iowa State, I'd heard stories and seen photos of a gal named Kelsey.  She lived up to my expectations (exceeded them, actually!) and over the course of time I was also introduced to her roommate and live-in-best-friend, Katie J.  These two girls are full of fire & fun!  If you need to laugh, cry, or to do both simultaneously—find these two and you'll be set.  For life.

Kelsey and Katie both love dancing, Jesus, people, laughter, and of course, they both share gorgeous copper locks!  Although it runs in my family, I wasn't gifted with the lovely red hair of my mother, grandmother, and cousins.  But I still believe that I have a little bit of ginger soul in me;) Which comes out even more when I'm around these gals! Haha.  Anyhow, to the point...these photos were taken on an unusually warm day in December around finals, when I needed to get out and shoot.
I love what we captured!














Iowa State is one of the most beautiful schools, and I am always excited to do a session! Shoot me an email if you are looking for a friend, roommate, engagement or even a senior session on campus. Spring is just around the corner!

Love always,
Amelia Renee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment