Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Family Portraits | Hansen Family | Waverly, IA

'Tis the week before Christmas...and also the week of finals! Here at Iowa State, 23/7 quiet hours are in effect, hot chocolate & coffee is being drunk 'round the clock, and students are still putting off studying for that last final they have coming up this week. ;)

Since I'm possibly in that boat (just kidding, mom!), what better to do than post a sampling of the photos I captured over Thanksgiving break of the Hansen family?!  Katie is a photographer herself, and so it was definitely a sweet surprise when she emailed me & requested that I do photos of her family!  They were so much fun and I loved exploring Waverly (it's such a fun little town) while we were there.









Love Always,Amelia Renee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment